We offer these makeup classes for free because simply said, we want to promote water safety and make sure that all swimmers are staying consistent with their learning, and we understand that as parents, life happens, and flexibility is important.
With that said, we want to make you aware of our unlimited makeup policy to avoid any confusion or frustration:
1. It is required that you give 24-hour notice of your absence for your active enrollment(s) to allow us to offer makeup opportunities for other students. If you do not give 24-hour notice, you will not be eligible for a makeup token.
2. Makeup tokens remain on your account forever; however they are NOT eligible to be refunded if you take a break from lessons. This means there is no cash value for makeup tokens, therefore makeup tokens cannot be applied towards tuition. If you take a break, unused tokens will be on your account when you return. There is no expiration for makeup tokens.
3. Makeup lessons can only be used if the student to which the makeup token is being applied is currently enrolled in lessons.
4. Once you schedule your makeup lessons, we cannot reschedule it or issue the makeup token back to the account. Unfortunately, it is a limitation of our registration system that cannot be bypassed.
5. Makeup lessons can only be scheduled up to 6 days in advance.
6. Two group lesson tokens can be combined for a private lesson makeup.