Adult Swim Lessons Faqs
It is the job of each parent to supervise and keep eyes on their children at all times. While students are in lessons, the instructors will be in charge. Before and after lessons it falls to the parents and not the staff to be supervising students.
Any swimmers under the age of 3 years old are required to wear a disposable swim diaper AND a vinyl swim diaper cover. This rule is required for all swimmers, whether in lessons or not, to ensure the safety of you and others, and to limit any unwanted pool closures. If your child has an accident in the pool and is not wearing the proper swim attire, a $100 cleaning fee will be assessed to your account.
Just check in with our friendly front-desk staff when you arrive for your lesson! You will be directed where to meet your instructor to start your swim lesson right on time.
Swim lessons drop requests can be submitted at any point by completing the Swim Lesson Drop Request Form. Keep in mind that once you have started the month of lessons, you are committed to complete the month and there will be no refunds or account credits for canceling after the 1st of the month. Swim Lesson drop requests must be submitted prior to the 15th of the month, to avoid being charged for the next month’s lessons on the 20th (Premier charges for the next month’s lessons on the 20th of the month i.e. January 20th for February lessons).
We offer these makeup classes for free because simply said, we want to promote water safety and make sure that all swimmers are staying consistent with their learning, and we understand that as parents, life happens, and flexibility is important.
With that said, we want to make you aware of our unlimited makeup policy to avoid any confusion or frustration:
1. It is required that you give 24-hour notice of your absence for your active enrollment(s) to allow us to offer makeup opportunities for other students. If you do not give 24-hour notice, you will not be eligible for a makeup token.
2. Makeup tokens remain on your account forever; however they are NOT eligible to be refunded if you take a break from lessons. This means there is no cash value for makeup tokens, therefore makeup tokens cannot be applied towards tuition. If you take a break, unused tokens will be on your account when you return. There is no expiration for makeup tokens.
3. Makeup lessons can only be used if the student to which the makeup token is being applied is currently enrolled in lessons.
4. Once you schedule your makeup lessons, we cannot reschedule it or issue the makeup token back to the account. Unfortunately, it is a limitation of our registration system that cannot be bypassed.
5. Makeup lessons can only be scheduled up to 6 days in advance.
6. Two group lesson tokens can be combined for a private lesson makeup.
We have plenty of parking located just outside of the facility. We ask that you please exercise extreme caution when driving through the parking lot as there are always little swimmers moving from the car to the pool and the pool to the car.