This program is designed to provide students, with adaptive learning needs due to cognitive, learning, or physical disabilities, a space to explore the water and learn crucial safety skills.
- We have scheduled these lessons during the quieter times in the day to give these students a comfortable environment for them to learn water safety.
- Price: $27.00 per lesson/student
- $108 for a 4-week month
- $135.00 for a 5-week month
- Registration for this program is call in only, no online registration.
- Call us at (909) 200-3676.
- We will need certain specific pieces of information to prepare our instructors
- Class size: up to 8 students with their parents
- Age: Minimum of 3 years old
- Will follow P&M curriculum with whatever adaptations needed for the student’s specific disability or need.
- For class schedules and times please call our front office.
These lessons will have goals and focus for the month that the instructor will help guide you towards. Our trained instructor staff will be in the water with you, ready to guide, assist or help facilitate your lessons to make sure we’re making the most of your experience in the water.
If you would like more information or are ready to register, please feel free to give us a call. Our customer service team will guide you through registration and ask you a few questions that will help you, your student, and the instructor during the lessons.
We look forward to seeing you on the deck!